Friday 10 June 2011

New Vintage Business Wear Line, Coming Soon!

I've been working on a line of vintage business wear for a while and I've decided that now, off the back of the rather fabulous Network of Aspiring Women Birmingham Launch event, is the time to share it with you bargain lovers. We all know how expensive (and dull) shopping for good quality work wear can be so I've decided to launch my own vintage line featuring jackets, skirts, trousers shirts and handbags to make you stand out of the crowd (for the right reasons!) at work. And I will of course be sticking to the So What It's Vintage ethos of fair pricing based on cost and quality. 


I'm hoping to launch it in the etsy shop over the next couple of weeks but to be kept up to date on what's happening in the shop, special offers, competitions and discount codes follow on twitter ;) https://twitter.com/#!/sowhatvintage

No comments:

Post a Comment