Wednesday 8 June 2011

And the Etsy shop is Launched!

Hello and welcome to So What It's Vintage. All of the items listed below (with one or two exceptions that have very excitingly been reserved already!) are available to purchase on my etsy shop (follow on twitter and I'll send you a 10% launch discount code ;)  https://twitter.com/#!/sowhatvintage )


Also I'd like to apologise for the not so brilliant photo quality, my camera died just as we were about to start shooting (magic timing) but I'll be borrowing a decent one in the next couple of days and getting some better resolution photos up.


Over the next months I'll be updating the blog with info on new stock, bargain hunting hints and tips and vaguely vintagey stuff I like (just cause I can) and that's about it! Thanks for checking out the blog! For more info on what So What It's Vintage is about, check out the 'So...What's it All About' section

No comments:

Post a Comment