Monday 18 July 2011

Super Summer Sale


I'm back from holiday and partially bankrupt...so I'm launching a 20% off summer sale! Yes that's right, using the discount code SWIVSUPERSUMMERSALE you can get even more money off my already highly reasonably priced items. What will you buy? A sweet summer dress for just £12.80 down from £16?

A quirky-awesome summer skirt for just £7.20?


Or a pair of simply stunning Bally bow front heels for a mere £10.40?



We've got a little something to suit every style and, with prices like these, every pocket too. So update your wardrobe without maxing out your overdraft, buy something unique safe in the knowledge that your getting a bargain and do a good little deed too, by helping to save me from the wrath of my boyfriend by helping me pay him back for the EuroStar tickets he was lovely enough to buy (sorry!)

H.B.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment